CARE Deutschland/Luxembourg e.V and WCI ANTIKO from Skopje, as part of the project “Inclusion of Ethnic Minority Women in the Labor Market”, financed by the European Union, are announcing:
For women of ethnic minority women from Skopje, Stip, Kumanovo, Tetovo and Bitola, for participation in
The workshops from the training program “She is building future”
We call all interested women from ethnic minority communities, on the age of 20 – 40, with a minimum finished primary education from Skopje, Stip, Kumanovo, Tetovo and Bitola, who are interested to straighten their knowledge, skills and experience, that will allow them to be more active on the labor market, to take part in the workshops.
The training program is comprised of the following subjects:
- Learning languages (English and German);
- General life skills: communication and soft skills;
- Career counseling;
- Basics for business development and self-employment;
- Other subjects.
- For the most successful participants, the project has planned 3 month paid, professional practice.
- The children of the mothers that will take part in the workshops will be taken care of by professionals, through creative workshops (for the duration of the workshops).
The applications are available on the project website www.sheisbuildingfuture.org, and on the website www.antiko.org.mk, or in the offices of the collaborating organizations: IRIZ –Skopje; Association of multiethnic society for human rights – Stip; Florence Nightingale – Kumanovo; Association Happy Life – Tetovo and Association Golden Hand Tetovo; and Women’s Civic Initiative KLEA – Bitola. Also (if needed) the collaborating organizations are available for filling the application forms.
The application can be submitted either in the offices of the above mentioned associations, or on the email addresses email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You can download the application on this link.
The deadline for submitting the applications is October 10th 2016.